Whiteside Pools COVID-19 UpdateTue, 24 Mar 2020
Whiteside Pools COVID-19 (Caronavirus) Update
Dear Valued Customers
This is an update of where we are at in the evolving situation of the Covid-19 virus outbreak.
We will be using Facebook as one of our primary means of quickly relaying or response to this so we would appreciate if you can share this page with any friends/family that this may be of concern to.
Whiteside Pool Shop
We are currently still open our normal trading hours; however, this may change at any time so we will keep you informed. We are monitoring State/Federal Government advice closely and will be strictly complying with this.
The health & Safety of both our customers & staff is of utmost importance. For this reason, we have implemented the following procedures:
- If you have either;
- flu like symptoms or
- have returned from overseas in the last 14 days or
- have disembarked from a cruise ship in the last 14 days or
- have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
We ask that you please do not enter the shop. Instead please call 9434 5034 (option 2) so we can assist in a contact free transaction.
- We ask that where possible if you can please pay using a credit/EFTPOS card. Although we are still accepting cash payments for now, we are foreseeing immanently not accepting this method of payment for hygiene reasons.
- We ask that social distancing rules be observed while inside/outside the shop. Please allow 1.5m between yourself and other customers / staff.
- We are also offering a free delivery service for all orders above $40 for our customers, please see previous post for details on this.
Onsite Services / regular pool servicing etc
All our onsite scheduling remains unchanged. There is no change at the moment to this however we ask all payments to be made by card / bank transfer. However, as the situation changes its possible new State/Federal Government rules may restrict our ability carry out some of this work. We would recommend calling us as soon as possible if you are thinking of having anything done.
Whiteside Pool Heating
All scheduled installations remain unchanged, and we will be continuing to schedule these unless there is a change in the advice from the federal / State Government. However, we would advise if you are thinking of having your pool heated, please contact us as soon as possible in case this situation changes.
We are still offering free onsite quotes when necessary, however where practical we will avoid this if possible.
We are in constant contact with our key suppliers and at the moment there has been no disruption in our supply chain. We have large package sizes available of most of our chemicals if you wish to stock up on these also.
We will continue to provide the best possible service to our customers at this time and wish you all the best of health.